Situated on the borders of Shropshire, Herefordshire and Worcestershire, Little Bothy will provide an excellent base forexploring all three counties. Sitting in the old part of Burford village, Little Bothy is within walking distance of Burford House Gardens, with its organic restaurant, garden centre, interiors shop and historic gardens and Burford St Mary’s Church.
£65-£78.00/night or £250-£470/week depending on season. Discounts available for Clergy retreats and for longer bookings.
Your stay at Little Bothy will include;
- Double Bed, Bed Linen and Towels
- Kitchen, Electric Cooker and fully Equipped Kitchen
- Wood supply for wood burning stove
- Own patio and outdoor eating area
- Access to Lyme Cottage gardens
- Off road parking for two vehicles a few yards along from the Little Bothy
- Dogs are allowed but will be charged at £4.00/night or £25.00/week
Read Full Description
- Breakfast basket from £4 single person and £6 for two people.
- Evening Platter from £9/person.
The price of a stay between 2 nights and a full week is worked out on a rising scale and available on application. Sadly we have been forced to reflect the ever rising cost of heating oil in the cost of our winter stays. Central heating, hot water and wood for the log burner are available at all times and included in the price below.